Shouldn’t your pets be part of the family photo with Chittar lake in the backdrop? We know it tears you apart to leave your pets behind when you travel. Don’t leave them behind, we are pet friendly! Bring all your furry four-legged family members, the squawkers, fish bowl swimmers, and other exotic family members too.
All we ask, please LET US KNOW IN ADVANCE that you are bringing along your pet and can you please follow our pet laws.
*PLEASE NOTE: certain mandatory pet charges will apply,please contact us to know more about the charges and what services are provided to you and your pet, before you book your trip to Anantya.
- Pets must not be allowed to roam freely (except in designated areas), at any time, within the hotel grounds or in the hotel itself, in consideration of those that may be frightened of animals and for hygiene reasons. Designated areas where pets can roam freely are the gardens of the Siddhi Cottage, Veda Villa and Sadhana Pool Villas. Find the pet tether areas in the common areas for your pet to stay comfortably when you are enjoying the facilities in the common areas. We can provide leash for your pet, if required.
- Please do not leave your pets unattended in the room to avoid potential damage to the room and also because service staff may need to enter the room.
- Pets mustn’t be allowed to relieve themselves inside the cottage. Please be considerate of other guests and “Scoop by the poop” or inform our staff so the premises can be kept clean and hygienic.
- Pets are not allowed inside the restaurant.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the swimming pools, Common pool, Veda or Sadhana Pool.
- Please ensure that your pets do not disturb other guests. Any disturbances such as barking or meowing must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests are responsible for all property damage resulting from their pets.